Sunday 24 June 2012

A Change of Scenery

Hello internets! It's been a while since we last spoke...nearly 4 months I think? LOL.

This means, of course, that I have a few long blog posts I've been holding for a while now. I've been out of the loop as I've moved (and am still without proper internet - sorry, person who's internet I'm hijacking, but Y U HAVE NO PASSWORD?!) - I have a fabulous new job, having moved down to North London at the beginning of May, and my hopes are high for the missus to be starting a Dentistry course at Kings College London in September/October, depending of course on her A2 level results. Fingers crossed!!

So, without further ado, I shall start processing my many and varied thoughts to deposit into my virtual Jam Jars once again. Before we get to the opinion stuff, here is something unequivocally wonderful and cute - this is an absolute fact. You're welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment